Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What's this Obama wants spanish taught???????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rotorgirl

PostSubject: What's this Obama wants spanish taught???????   Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:17 pm

[b]
Just another dumb idea from this candidate, or should I say political play to gain votes from the hispanic community. Evil or Very Mad Next thing will be having american wearing turbans, and following the koran Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
What he should have said , was the hispanic's need to learn english if they are going to be americans.
These people (hispanics)leech off the USA, and will continue to do so......the take our funds, from education to social security, to food stamps, to jobs.......now this! And to top it off they are rude, disrespectful, many have extensive criminal records(not all, but many), came here illegally, send USA money back to familites in Mexcio and other hispanic countries.
If an american wants to learn another language, its their choice not obama's.
To me it just shows another plot against america by Obama..... Twisted Evil

ANOTHER GOOD REASON NOT TO VOTE FOR THIS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE.......
Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
madcow

PostSubject: Re: What's this Obama wants spanish taught???????   Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:33 pm

I can say I don't support Obama or Mccain. It's to bad we don't have a better choice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: What's this Obama wants spanish taught???????   Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:44 pm

He is your basic politician. Says what he thinks will get him the most votes. He also thinks illegals should drivers licenses. Illegals get so many freebies already I'm thinking of dropping my citizenship of US Citizen and becoming an illegal. Free health care, free food stamps .... what do they have to lose by being here? Nothing. Illegals are treated better than natural born USA citizens. It makes me sick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
madcow

PostSubject: Re: What's this Obama wants spanish taught???????   Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:55 pm

Sick. Yes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's this Obama wants spanish taught???????   

Back to top Go down

What's this Obama wants spanish taught???????
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1